Manufacturing Expertise from Dorf Ketal
When you need a timely supplier ready to meet global standards, call Dorf Ketal. Dorf Ketal develops and manufactures chemicals to help its customers solve their most difficult challenges.
Our manufacturing facilities are located in India and South America with contract manufacturing in the United States, India and The Netherlands. Our plants are certified for ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
Our plants are located in:
- Mundra, India: This plant is located in a port city in the State of Gujarat in a special economic Zone (SEZ), which allows duty-free chemical imports. It is the world’s largest manufacturer of organic titanates and also manufactures process chemicals.
- Taloja, India: This plant is located 40 miles from Mumbai and close to the port at Nhava Sheva. It primarily manufactures process chemicals for the refining and petrochemical industries.
- Dadra, India: Also located in the State of Gujarat, this plant produces organic titanates and polyvinyl formal (PVF).
- Porto Alegre, Brazil: Conveniently located in the port city of Porto Alegre, this plant manufactures specialty chemicals for hydrocarbon industries.
- Contract manufacturing, U.S. and The Netherlands: Dorf Ketal partners with top manufacturers in the U.S. and the Netherlands to produce industrial chemicals for a variety of applications.
Dorf Ketal proudly meets Responsible Care® requirements and is committed to quality backed by our integrated management system that has been certified to ISO 9001:2008.
We also maintain a global presence of sales offices, laboratories, warehouse and repackaging site worldwide.