Creating Better Futures Where We Work
Dorf Ketal believes in giving back, particularly to the communities most significant to the company’s success. That is why our corporate social responsibility policies focus on eradicating hunger, poverty, health disparities and social injustice, particularly in the communities surrounding our offices and plants in India.
Our corporate social responsibility team manages its donations to NGOs, foundations and established charities that work toward:
- Eradicating hunger, poverty and malnutrition
- Promoting preventative health care, sanitation and safe drinking water
- Promoting education, especially among children, women and the differently abled
- Providing opportunities for women, orphans, the elderly and other socially and economically needy groups
- Ensuring environmental and ecological sustainability
- Protecting national heritage, history, art and culture
- Training to promote rural sports, the Paralympic and Olympic sports
- Contributing to the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund
By implementing a meaningful, well-managed corporate social responsibility program, Dorf Ketal enhances value creation in the societies in which it operates.
Our Partners in Corporate Social Responsibility
- Inclusive Center of Education
- Paragon Charitable Trust
- Social Aspiration for Participatory Reforms by Evolved Manpower (SAPREM)
- De Bagd Tracss Association
- Maharashtra State Anti-Tuberculosis Association
- Folkland International Centre for Folkore & Culture
Download Dorf Ketal's CSR Policy from the resource box at the right.
Please click here to view the lastest CSR activities.