We Think Differently. Refining of Crude Oil Demands it.
Today’s refiners face a myriad of newly emerging challenges. Trying to make old technology work against new problems often doesn’t work. That’s why Dorf Ketal has introduced patented and proprietary new solutions for the petroleum refining process issues in your plant, including:
- Poor desalting performance against changing crude slates
- The presence of inorganic (iron) and organic metals (calcium naphthenate)
- The conductive nature of crudes
- A variety of emulsion and fouling issues caused by shale oils
- Incremental ammonia in your process waters & amines in crude oil, causing corrosion and salting issues
- High acid corrosion due to increased naphthenic acid in feeds
- High solids.
- Heat exchanger fouling resulting in incremental firing in fired heaters, often resulting in loss of saleable products.
- Fouling and Coking in some of the bottom of the barrel conversion units such as cokers & visbreakers.
- Need for more liquid yield from Delayed Coking
Dorf Ketal delivers a whole new approach to these and other opportunity crude oil challenges with proprietary oil refinery chemistry, and predictive performance services to produce the highest possible operating margins in your refinery in a reliable manner, and the flexibility to address your ever-changing profit improvement opportunities.