Taking Process Simulation & Modeling to The Next Level
Are you looking for a process simulation and modeling service backed by decades of support in helping refineries with their chemical applications
At Dorf Ketal, our systems use:
- Web-based plant predictive models employing unique algorithms to predict plant performance
- Key performing indicators for the units being chemically treated with our programs
- Statistical modeling to understand program results
Based on various technology platforms, we employ engineering software programs to provide remote monitoring/reporting of various KPIs to deliver optimized results.
Examples of process simulation and modeling:
- Crude Unit Overheads – Monitoring dew point, dew point pH and amine/ammonia salt points for various electrolytes
- Charge Gas Compressor – Monitoring efficiencies in ethylene plants
- Chemical Treatment and Wash Oil/Water – Developing best practices
- Normalized Heater Inlet Temperatures – Based on pre-heat exchanger train monitoring, this compensates for changing conditions in the crude unit
- Heat Exchanges – Monitoring critical units such as CAT Crackers and Dilution Steam Generators
Daily monitoring reports are available – even on a remote basis – with recommendations for optimizing improved plant performance.