Global Leader: Polymers | Polyols
Dorf Ketal is the global leader in organic titanates and zirconates. Over the years, we have acquired and consolidated Intec Polymers (2009), DuPont’s Specialty Catalysts Business (2012), and Johnson Matthey’s Vertec Catalyst intellectual property (2011) to formulate the world’s broadest product line – unavailable anywhere else.
We have Tyzor® catalysts and Tyzor ® Activate ™ for:
- High-quality polyolefins (HDPE, LDPE, PP)
- Polyester Polyols
- ACtivate™ hydrolytically stable titanate catalyst specifically designed for PET production. ACtivate catalysts for bottle and film resin complies with requirements of US CFR177.1630 and EU Regulation 10/2011 for food contact. Benefits include lower resin costs, improved process efficiency, enhanced resin properties and improved resin performance.
- Tyzor and ACtivate catalysts used in PBT production offer a range of reactivity and hydrolytic stability.
- Tyzor organo titanates are used in Ziegler Natta polyethylene plants
- ACtivate and Tyzor catalysts used in polyester polyol production offer a range of reactivity and hydrolytic stability.