High Performance: Oil & Gas Stimulation
Dorf Ketal’s Tyzor® organic zirconates and titanates serve as cross-linkers for hydraulic fracturing fluids, fluid-loss reducers for drilling fluids, diverting agents for enhanced oil recovery and cross-linkers for secondary recovery via fluid injection.
Stimulation via hydraulic fracturing of tight oil and shale gas is a rapidly growing technology and Dorf Ketal has done more than kept pace. Our Tyzor® cross-linkers have been used in stimulation for almost three decades and we are still the leaders in high performance cross-linking.
- Produce excellent Cost-In-Use performance
- Generate excellent rheology in guar, derivative guar, CMC and synthetic polymers
- Conserve water by performing in high TDS recycle water systems
- Deliver excellent conductivity to maximize well production
- Perform under acidic, neutral and alkaline conditions