Proactive Solutions in Visbreakers
If your facility processes bitumen, fuel oil, naphtha, gas and gas oils, and your visbreaker is experiencing process challenges, you need a proactive chemical strategy for problems occurring in the unit.
Dorf Ketal has solutions for:
- Foaming in the soaker or main column
- Overhead corrosion due to a low pH
- Visbreaker heater coking/fouling
- Bottoms heat exchanger fouling – resulting in reliability issues
- Fuel oil compatibility/cleanliness problems
Dorf Ketal offers unique chemical programs to address these issues.
- Good coking/fouling control in the heaters, while maintaining unit conversion rates
- Reduced rate of deposition for Poly Nuclear Aromatics (PNAs)
- Increased salability of produced fuel oil
- Meeting specification for compatibility/cleanliness for vis-broken residue
- Anti-foam products
- Comprehensive corrosion control (neutralizers and corrosion inhibitors)