Dorf Ketal Controls High Temperature Corrosion
You need to improve profitability by processing high acid opportunity crudes, but the corrosion potential in the CDU and VDU limits you to low TAN targets. Controlling high temperature corrosion without coking or fouling risks is a challenge in your refinery. And conventional corrosion inhibitors can result in acid and phosphate formation while not effectively addressing the corrosion potential of the system.
Dorf Ketal innovations provide:
- Low phosphorus products that provide effective corrosion control, even with low sulfur crude blends and in lower temperature regions
- Eliminates requirement of low temperature carrier stream
- Greater run length of downstream hydrotreating units, by reducing phosphorus poisoning of catalyst
- A consultative package to help process high acid crudes, delivering the lowest risk potential
- A robust monitoring program for continued reliability in your crude unit