Innovating safer additives: Hydro-treaters
With an increasing emphasis on clean fuels, you’re looking for a program to combat fouling (in the exchanger train or reactor) or corrosion (in the exchangers and separator/strippers). You need a hydro-treatment processing unit in your refinery.
Now there’s an additive that’s safer than DMDS (Dimethyldisulfide). It’s Dorf Ketal’s hydro-treaters.
- Feed preparation units to a cat cracker
- De-sulfurizing fuels to meet newer fuel quality
- Hydro-treating opportunity feed (for palm oil/bio fuels)
- Saturating and de-sulfurizing upgraded and cracked streams (like naphtha, gas, oil, etc.)
- Hydrocracking as an upgrading unit