Dorf Ketal Stops Paraffin and Asphaltene Buildup
Many types of crude contain paraffin (wax) in solution and asphaltenes (tar) occur in heavier crudes. They are both problematic, causing restricted flows, equipment bottlenecks, and increased energy costs.
How do we help?
Dorf Ketal experts know that asphaltene and paraffin are not universally present in oil producing regions and can cause different problems on fluids even coming from the same formation. Because of the variations in presence of the obstructing deposits, we offer solutions customized to the problem. We provide assistance before buildups occur and correct existing problems when necessary. Our results improve production, increase equipment and tubular life, and help avoid costly remediation procedures.
Our paraffin and asphaltene inhibitors:
- Prevent paraffin and asphaltene precipitation and deposition
- Dissolve existing paraffin and asphaltene buildup
- Avoid flow restrictions to tubing, flow lines, pipelines and process equipment
- Enhance the effectiveness of monitoring and safety equipment
- Reduce equipment wear
- Decrease energy costs
- Reduce sludge buildup in tank bottoms
- Can be formulated to solve a specific problem
- Reduce the need for line cleanout or remediation
Click here for additional information in all other Regions.