IOTRON™ Improves Charge Control of Anionic Matter
Dorf Ketal IOTRON™ specialty chemicals increases wet end stability through efficient coagulation of anionic matter. Increased control of the interactions between fines, fibers, ash and dissolved and colloidal material improves wet end stability to increase runnability and ensure the quality of the end product. The IOTRON™ product line offers a wide range of special chemicals applied to coagulate the anionic matter.
Process Pre-Engineering is a rigorous assessment process our specialist team performs to ensure the success of the program in your operation. Interviews are conducted and data is collected to formulate the IOTRON™ program including product selection, service program development and operations training. The steps we follow are:
- Pre-engineering to establish the most cost-effective application points
- Selection of chemistry based on the system and process requirements and IESConcept
- Design and supply of conventional or automated dosing systems
- ROI and eROI calculation report
- Business Review meeting
Dorf Ketal offers a full range of services to supply charge control aids effectively.
- Product screening.
- On-line charge analyzer measurement. Zeta potential testing and monitoring.
- Colloidal fixation, TSS testing and, turbidity.
- Application Services including dosing and stock control, process KPIs management and more
- Experienced specialist team