MAXBOND™ Improves Sizing Properties
MAXBONDÔ specialty chemicals improve the paper sizing properties and paper making conditions and reducing the treatment cost. MAXBOND™ ensures the correct retention and fixation of wax on the sheet formed, reducing or delaying the penetration of water and other fluids inside the paper, but without waterproofing it. Dorf Ketal has a line of sizing products including fatty alkyl ketene dimer emulsion (AKD) or hybrid emulsion (AKD and Rosin) and process aids.
Process Pre-Engineering is a rigorous assessment process our specialist team performs to ensure the success of the program in your operation. Interviews are conducted and data is collected to formulate the MAXBOND™ program including product selection, service program development and operations training. The steps we follow are:
- Pre-engineering to establish the most cost-effective application points
- Selection of chemistry based on the system and process requirements and IESConcept
- Design and supply of conventional or automated dosing systems
- ROI and eROI calculation report
- Business Review meeting
Dorf Ketal offers a full range of services to paper sizing aids.
- Product screening
- Application Services including dosing and stock control, process KPIs management and more
- Experienced specialist team