RETENMAX™ Improvement of runnability and quality of final product
Cutting edge technologies in RETENMAX™ additives help the paper manufacturer accurately balance retention, drainage and formation on packaging and graphics machines to more efficiently produce a sheet with high quality and better runnability. Dorf Ketal RETENMAX™ additives offers a wide range of retention and drainage aids, including high performance formulated polymers and coagulants.
Process Pre-Engineering is a rigorous assessment process our specialist team performs to ensure the success of the program in your operation. Interviews are conducted and data is collected to formulate the RETENMAXÔ program including product selection, service program development and operations training. The steps we follow are:
- Pre-engineering to establish the most cost-effective application points
- Selection of chemistry based on the system and process requirements and IESConcept
- Design and supply of conventional or automated dosing systems
- ROI and eROI calculation report
- Business Review meeting
Dorf Ketal offers a full range of services to paper sizing aids.
- Product screening
- Application Services including dosing and stock control, process KPIs management and more
- Appropriate Equipment
- Experienced specialist team