Forward Thinking Innovations for Delayed Coking
Delayed Cokers are thermal conversion units used to obtain profitable liquid fractions from heavy, least marketable residual oils. However, the vacuum resid charge typically contains metals and asphaltenes which can cause excessive coke formation and undesirable changes in coke morphology.
Dorf Ketal’s innovative solutions:
- Reduce fouling and coking in furnace tubes
- Enhance liquid product yield with proprietary COKERMAX™ technology
- Eliminate foaming in the coke drum
- Lower corrosion in the fractionator overhead
- Reduce emulsion in blow down water